At QAS Israel Ltd, our goal is to cultivate a positive working experience for employees, and to encourage a high level of professionalism and a strong service orientation to benefit our customers.
In order to achieve this, new employees are trained by the Human Resources department in conjunction with operational managers to acquire hands-on skills and knowledge of their specialized field.
As a company, we commit ourselves to provide the necessary tools and resources for the professional development of each employee, within a broader framework of the employee’s overall wellbeing.
Potential candidates for employment at QAS must fulfill a number of requirements:
- Reliability & integrity.
- Commitment to excellence & striving towards self-improvement.
- Trust & respect for customers and employees.
- Embracing challenges and bringing them to fruition.
- Individual & collective responsibility for the delivery of quality to customers, partners and employees.
- Strong conviction to create a mutually beneficial working experience with our customers and partners.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for positions in Passenger Services and Ramp Supervision. If you feel you may be suitable, please contact us with your CV.We apologize in advance that we can only respond to applications from qualified candidates.